Boiled Pork Belly Steamed Gribish Sauce
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork · rose meat ... 1000 g
- Salt ... 30 g
- Pepper ... a bit
- Time, Laurier, Bouquet garni
- Water (or chicken broth soup) 1 liter
- Boyle potatoes
- Epinal (spinach)
- Mayonnaise ... 100 g
- Mustard ... 1 teaspoon
- Hard egg (chopped) ... 1/2 pieces
- Pickle (chopped) ... 1 teaspoon
- Fruit of chopper (chopped) ... 1 teaspoon
- Cell fish (chopped) ... 1 teaspoon cup
- Parsley (chopped) ... 1 teaspoon
- Estragon (chopped) ... 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar ... appropriate amount
- Water ... appropriate amount
- Salt · pepper ... a little
How to make
- Dash the roe meat evenly with a skewer, salt and pepper and keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Put the rose meat and the time, the bowl, the bouquet garni which you put overnight, put the water in a pan, and boil it for about an hour quietly. If you use chicken bouillon soup instead of water, it will have more subtle taste.
- Transfer the simmered rose meat to a deep bottom butt, add boiling soup except for time, baroque and bouquet garni, then steam for about an hour and a half.
- After steaming, slowly let the heat cool as it is.
- Slice and add Gurabish sauce and boiled potatoes, boiled epinard (spinach).