Mexican Pork's Stew Paprika Flavor
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork · shoulder loin meat ... 1 kg
- Onion ... 260 g
- Demisse ... 780 g
- Bouillon ... 260 g
- White wine ... 130 g
- Butter 30g
- Hole tomato (can) ... 130 g
- Paprika powder ... 30 g
- Carrots ... 30 g
- Radish ... 30 g
- Soybean germ ... 30 g
- Butter ... appropriate amount
- Strong powder ... appropriate amount
How to make
- Cut the shoulder loins to 3 cm square, add strong flour and bake in a frying pan.
- Slice the onion and fry it with butter in the pan.
- Put (1) in (2), pour white wine, cover it, and simmer for about 3 minutes. Then put in paprika powder and let it in, add bouillon, demi sauce, hall tomato and go to the oven range. It's one and a half hours at a temperature of 150 degrees.
- Carrots and radish cut into rods.
- Salt the bean paste with (4) and serve on the dish with (3).