Japanese Roasted Chilled Chashuwabe
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork · rose meat ... 1 kg
- White rice ... 4 servings
- White hair leeks ... appropriate amount
- White sesame seeds ... appropriate amount
- Needle ginger ... proper amount
Dense mouth soy sauce ... 500 cc, mirin ... 500 cc, sake ... 300 cc, sugar ... 70 g, ginger ... 150 g, blue onion ... 1/2
How to make
- Roll meat with octopus thread, put in boiling water, and sprinkle for about 3 minutes at medium heat. Raise it from the hot water and wipe off moisture.
- Place the ingredients of (A) in a saucepan and put in fire and flavor alcohol and sake of sake and sake.
- Place (1) in (2), boil for 20 to 30 minutes while taking the lye with low heat, and leave it overnight as it is.
- (3), warm it, slice it, serve it in white rice, and sprinkle some broth. Completed with topping.