Loose Cutlet And Fillet Cutlet With Cutlet Sauce And Delicious Salt
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork loin meat ... 200 g
- Mexican pork fillet meat ... 120 g (30 g × 4)
- Cabbage ... 1/4 pieces
- Large leaf ... 5 sheets
- Salt (from France / Geland) ... 20 g
- Tonkatsu sauce ... appropriate amount
- Salt, pepper ... a little
- Wheat flour ... appropriate amount
- Eggs ... 2 pieces
- Raw bread powder ... 100 g
How to make
- Both loose meat and fillet meat, salt, pepper, put on melted eggs, put raw bread crumbs.
- Fry (1) with oil of 180 degrees.
- Shred the cabbage and the large leaves and serve on the dish. (2), accompanied by gelland salt and bonito sauce.