Low-Grade Roasted Mustard Sauce Of Roast And Fillet Meat
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork loin meat ... 250 g
- Mexican pork fillet meat ... 250 g
- Font de Vaux ... 200 cc
- Dijon mustard (pasty one) ... 1 tbsp
- Pommery mustard (granular one) ... 1 tbsp
- Salt, pepper ... a little
- Butter ... a bit
How to make
- Grill salt and peppered loin meat with grill (grilled). Estimated to pass through until the center of the meat is pink.
- Fin fillets are shaped to uniform fire. If necessary, bind the thread with threading.
- Heat the frying pan and add oil and butter. (2) and bake until it gets a thin fox color.
- Preheat the oven to 100 degrees. (3) and let it pass through until the center is pink.
- Serve (1) and (4) on a dish. Add mustard sauce in a separate dish.
How to make mustard sauce
Add Dijon mustard and pommelly mustard to lightly boiled Fond de Vaud. Salt and pepper to taste.