Mexican Pork Shoulder Meat Red Winebraze Palmantier Style
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork · shoulder loin meat ... 500 g
- Red wine ... 1/2
- Onion 120g
- Carrots ... 60 g
- Celery ... 20g
- Shallot ... 20 g
- Garlic ... 10 g
- Bouquet garni ... appropriate amount
- Von de Beauver ... 250 g
- Tomato (without seed) ... 120 g
- Potato ... Appropriate amount
- Parmesan cheese ... appropriate amount
How to make
- Cut the flavored vegetables to 2 cm square and fry it. Cut garlic to 1/2 and roast.
- Shoulder loin meat cut into 3 to 4 cm square, salt and pepper.
- Put the shoulder loin meat baked in color and add (1) and red wine, von de doba, tomato, bouquet garni and simmer for 2 hours.
- Loosen shoulder loin meat and tangle with boiled sauce.
- Put the potatoes in a puree.
- Shake Parmesan cheese by overlapping (4) and (5) on a round mold (cellulosic) and give a baking color.