Mexican Pork Tornado Cream Sauce
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork · fillet meat ... 200 g (50 g for one person)
- Champignon (using mushrooms this time) ... 100 g
- Shallot ... large one
- Butter 5g
- Salt, pepper ... a little
- Shallot ... 1 book
- Asashiki ... 1 bunch
- Butter ... 50 g
- White wine ... 50 cc
- Bouillon ... 100 cc
- Fresh cream ... 100 cc
- Butter rice ... 50 g
- Mai ... 40 g
- Petit tomato ... 4 pieces
- Salad oil ... 100 cc
How to make
- Make stuffing (Duxcel). Put the butter in the pan, add the champignon 's chopped and let it pass (low heat). Salt and pepper to taste and keep it cool.
- Put a cut from the side of fillet meat and pack it (1) where you opened it. Salt, pepper and cook the flour and bake until you bake with butter.
- Make the sauce. Chop shallots and ashes.
- Put butter in a pot, add (3), stir fry with a low heat, add white wine and boil. Then add bouillon and boil down further.
- Add fresh cream to (4) and put it in a mixer. Completion of the source after adjusting it and adjusting its taste.
- Petit tomatoes are peeled off, and maiko is flushed with oil. Serve with butter rice and clean.