Mexican Pork Loose Meat And Vegetables Softly
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork · rose meat ... 300 g
- Green pepper ... Red and yellow one by one
- Onion ... 1 piece
- Zucchini (Kurujet) ... 2
- Tomato ... 2 pieces
- Garlic ... 2 pieces
- Olive ... 12 pieces
- White wine ... 200 cc
- Olive oil ... 200 cc
- Bouillon ... 200 cc
- Wheat flour ... a little
- Salt, pepper ... a little
How to make
- Cut pepper, onion, zucchini and tomato in 1 cm square each. Garlic is chopped.
- Cut the loose meat into appropriate size and hit the wheat flour. Pull olive oil in the pot and leave a baking color.
- Add olive oil to the saucepan (2), stir fry the pepper, onion, zucchini and add a baking color.
- Add tomato and garlic and add fire. Then add white wine and bouillon and simmer for 1 ~ 2 hours.
- Boil the olives once, finally taste with salt and pepper.