Roraine-Style Potato With Meat Sauce Sauce
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork · rose meat ... 1 kg
- Bacon ... 100 g
- Sausage ... 100 g
- Pecoros ... 8 pieces
- Potato ... 2 pieces
- Carrots ... 1
- Turnip ... 1 piece
- Garlic ... 1 champion
- Laurie ... 2 sheets
- Bouquet garni (Polonygi, axis of parsley, time, sage) ... 1 set
- Bouillon ... 3 l
- Blue vegetables ... appropriate amount
- Black pepper ... a bit
- Tomato sauce ... appropriate amount
- Red chill ... appropriate amount
- Grain mustard ... appropriate amount
How to make
- Cut the rose meat into 3 to 4 cm square.
- Boil down (1). Time is 2-3 minutes.
- Fry the bacon lightly and pour the broth, and add the rose meat and sausage, garlic. Once you boil, keep the lye.
- (3) add vegetables excluding blue vegetables, bakerie and bouquet garni, and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes under low heat.
- Adj ust the taste of the soup with salt and serve in the vessel. Blue vegetables and black pepper from the top. Mexican sauce is served in a separate dish.