Shabu-Shabu Style Mexican Pork Loinage Meat And Lentils Salad Sesame Flavor Dressing
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork loin meat ... 200 g (sliced nto 8 sheets, about 25 g per sheet, 2 per serving)
- Lentils ... 150 g
- Onion 50g
- Carrots ... 50 g
- Celery ... 30 g
- Sunny lettuce ... appropriate amount
- Green curl ... appropriate amount
- Trevis ... appropriate amount
【Sesame sauce (dressing)】
- Sesame oil ... 18 cc
- Soy sauce ... 125 cc
- Sugar ... 50 g
- Vinegar ... 90 cc
- Kneaded sesame ... 65g
- Grated garlic ... 3g
- Grated ginger ... 6g
How to make
- Pour water in a pot, put salt and put on fire. Shake the slice of loin meat when it boils and cool it for ice water.
- Lentils are boiled for about 5 minutes with water returned.
- Turn onion, carrots, celery and then boil them and keep them cool.
- Make a sesame sauce. First put soy sauce and sugar in a pot, boil and cool. Add the remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Let's cut sunny lettuce, green curl, Trevis a thousand.
- Gently supersede (2), (3), (5) with (4) and serve with (1).