Stir-Fried Mexican Pork And Celery With Oyster Sauce
Material (4 servings):
- Mexican pork peach meat ... 300 g
- Celery ... 1/2 books
- Onion ... 1 piece
- Nira ... 1 bunch
- Potato starch ... appropriate amount
- Teriyaki sauce ... 30 g
- Oyster sauce ... 30 g
- Bouillon ... 30 g
How to make
- Slice peach meat in a biteful size. Approximately 15 g (20 sheets) is a standard.
- Coat (1) with potato starch and fry it with oil of 180 degrees.
- Slice the celery to a thickness of 8 mm and cut the onion into skewers.
- Teriyaki sauce and oyster sauce, bouillon in one.
- Fry (3) in a frying pan, put (2) and tangle (4). Put the leek in the finish, and arrange it on the dish through the fire with the remaining heat.